You know these moments when your head is still full of last nights’ binge watching of Stranger Things, but you really want to write a blog post today, but just don’t know what about…
You could just write about Stranger Things…
I am just saying.
If that’s not your thing, let’s look at some places to go and search for content ideas.
10 fast ways to get content ideas for your blog
- Pinterest Trending – it usually shows something compelling like “unicorn birthday party” (truth!)
- Twitter Trends – #IAmShowingMyAge – Boom! Trending right now!
- Check out posts on Reddit with the most engagement.
- The ever popular “How to…” – Come up with a Google-trending one like “How to make slime”. I wish I would make these trending ones up.
- Lists. Of course. I am kind of over them, but even I think some of them are fun. Trending “Top 5 things you never knew existed”.
- Crowd-source content like “5 Travel Bloggers share their favorite travel destinations”.
- Round-up external content – share a number of blog posts that you found intriguing this week.
- Round-up internal content – put together a list of your own past blog posts that share the same category or topic.
- Interview friends, family, experts.
- Check your past comments and see if there are questions from your readers you could answer in a post.
What’s your favorite way to come up with a quick blog post idea?